November 25, 2009

Avni’s pregnancy problems

November 25, 2009
Permeet Chauhan who is presently portraying a pregnant Avni on Star One's Love Ne Mila Di Jodi had an interesting experience lately…
Permeet Chauhan (Avni) and Karan Tacker (Sameer) had a funny incident on the sets of Star One's Love Ne Mila Di Jodi…

In the show, Avni is Pregnant and a cold war is taking place between the couple. There is a scene where Sameer is in a watch showroom and is taking his own time. Right about this time, Avni feels like throwing up as she is pregnant but Sameer doesn't listen to her. He refuses to go outside and when after a lot of delay he opens the door but it's too late and Avni vomits.

So we asked Perneet about the scene, "Yes there was a scene where I had to vomit. I was feeling so awkward to do that scene in front of everyone but my director made me comfortable and he explained me on how to go about the scene. I had to squirt water at Karan with my mouth. Later they put Kheer on him to make it look like puke. But I found the kheer so yucky that by seeing that I was feeling nauseous. However, I'd say that both of us enjoyed the scene and it was a light moment at the time of my pregnancy that is shown in the show."

Hope Avni's pregnancy problems soften Sameer's heart and turn him into a responsible father…

Source - TellyBuzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment